Sandro Sandro Vanini SA (hereinafter referred to as “Sandro Vanini”) is a leading company in the production of customised products for the food sector and fruit delicacies for the Canton Ticino.
1 The Data Controller
The Data Controller is Sandro Vanini SA.
To request further information on the processing of personal data or for the exercise of their rights, the User can contact us in the following ways:
by writing to:
|Sandro Vanini SA
Via Vignascia 216802 – Rivera
|by sending an email to the following address:
2 What is personal data and what is its processing
Personal data is any information that identifies or can identify, directly or indirectly, a natural person and that can provide information on their characteristics, habits, personal relationships, etc. The following is considered personal data, by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, address or other contact details, an identification number or an online identifier.
The processing is any operation carried out with or without the aid of automated processes, and applied to personal data. Processing is considered, by way of example but not limited to: the collection, registration, organisation, storage, modification, consultation, elimination or destruction of data.
3 What is the personal data being processed
We inform the User that the personal data being processed is the following:
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and/or abuses, and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the owner or third parties.
- Social plug-in
We collect personal data from third-party social networks (such as the “Like” feature on Facebook, the “Follow” feature on Instagram or the Youtube “Share” feature) through so-called social plug-ins. The purpose of the collection of such data by Sandro Vanini is to allow the user to share content form Sandro Vanini on their social media. The subsequent processing and use of data by the providers themselves on their pages, as well as the rights and setting options for the protection of the user’s privacy, is indicated in the information on the processing of personal data made available by the relevant providers.
- Data provided through Forms
User data is collected by the Owner when filling in a form (hereinafter referred to as “form”). The form requires the entry of personal data, such as: name, surname, address, telephone, email, IBAN
- Data provided voluntarily by the User
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Information related to applications sent by email, such as CV and references.
4 Purpose of the processing
The User’s personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To respond to a request for information from the User;
- To process the User’s purchase request, with reference to the fulfilment of the online order and related accounting and tax activities;
- To manage correspondence and service communications with the User;
- To process and deliver the User’s orders;
- To subscribe to specific services, such as the Sandro Vanini newsletter;
- Fulfil the obligations established by laws and regulations, and satisfy requests from the competent authority;
- Statistical studies (in this case the data is anonymised);
- On the basis of current legislation, Sandro Vanini may use the e-mail coordinates provided when purchasing one of our services to offer the User services similar to those already purchased. However, if the User does not wish to receive such communications, they can notify Sandro Vanini at any time, using the link on the email communications received. In this case, Sandro Vanini will interrupt the aforementioned activity without delay.
5 Legal basis for the processing of User data
The processing is justified by one of the following legal conditions:
- The processing is necessary to execute the existing contract between the parties. In this case, the provision of personal data is optional but its absence makes it impossible to enact the contract and execute the requested service;
- Processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation. In this case, the provision of data is mandatory and its absence makes it impossible to enact the contract and execute the requested service;
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the User that require the protection of personal data do not prevail. In this case, the provision of data is optional.
The communication of personal data to Sandro Vanini where requested (through online forms for example) may be essential for the achievement of the purposes indicated by the communication itself. Failure or refusal to provide accurate information when requested will make it impossible to follow up on the user’s request, and therefore Sandro Vanini will not be able to process it.
6 To whom the data could be communicated
As part of Sandro Vanini’s business and for the purposes specified above, the User’s personal data may be shared with:
- Duly appointed data processors who provide specific processing or ancillary services on behalf of the Data Controller and under their instructions (e.g. Web hosting, system administrators);
- Autonomous Data controllers to whom the data could be communicated in accordance with the provisions of the law or orders of the Authorities, or for example to execute payments (Banks); to allow the Owner to exercise their rights (law firm); etc.
- Subjects authorised by the Data Controller to process the personal data necessary for carrying out activities strictly connected to the provision of services and who have assumed an appropriate legal and contractual obligation of confidentiality (e.g. employees and/or collaborators of the Data Controller).
We do not sell or otherwise disclose the User’s personal data to third parties.
7 Where the data is stored
All personal data is stored electronically on servers located in Switzerland.
The Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to transfer the data outside Switzerland. In this case, the Data Controller will ensure from then on that the data transfer takes place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
8 How long is the data stored
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, the retention period of the User’s personal data is established for a period necessary for the performance of the requested services and in compliance with the regulations in force regarding the conservation of tax and contractual documentation.
Personal data relating to the purposes of forwarding the Sandro Vanini newsletter, up to the revocation of consent or opposition to processing for these purposes.
9 What are the User’s rights
The User can request, at any time, confirmation as to whether or not their personal data is being processed, and in relation to it they have the right to:
- request access to data to obtain information on the purposes pursued with its processing, on the recipients to whom the data could be communicated, the duration of the processing (where possible) and the possible consequences of a processing based on profiling;
- withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- request the rectification of personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or incomplete;
- request the deletion of data if it is no longer needed by the Data Controller for the intended processing purposes, if it is inadequate with respect to the purposes of the processing, if the User has revoked their consent or if the data has been processed unlawfully;
- request the limitation of data processing, in the cases provided for by the law;
- request the transfer of data to another Data Controller, in a format of common use and readable by a computer device, without impediments by the current Data Controller;
- oppose the processing of their data and, specifically, have the right to oppose decisions that concern them if based solely on automated processing of their data, including profiling;
- lodge a complaint with the competent Authority, in the event that they believe that the processing that concerns them violates the current legislation on data protection.
To exercise your rights, you can use the contact details provided in paragraph 1 or access the website of the Federal Data Protection and Transparency Officer http://www.edoeb.admin.ch
10 Automated Decision Making
The User is not subjected to decisions based on automated processing.
Last modification: 28.10.2021